FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN LATELY,
TIM BERGER IS OPERATING LIKE A SCAMMING LOSER.
- Certain features stopped working, but he said nothing.
- He'd announce a new feature was "coming", COLLECTED MONEY FOR IT, and then NEVER DELIVERED
- He'd make new opportunities, promise all this stuff with them, and then would only deliver about half of it before making the newest announcement.
- He billed people for a "rotator" that NEVER delivered a SINGLE hit.
- AND THEN, this caught me -
Despite always bragging about his lifestyle,
he had to beg his list for money to bury his own father.
Honestly, my heart went out to the guy.
That's embarrassing, but I thought it was gutsy
to admit it, and have a sale to generate what he needed.
He made all sorts of offers
and promises if people would buy stuff from him.
I gave him some ideas to get what he needed,
and he made all sorts of offers and promises and deals
if people would get stuff from him.
I respected that.
I even gave him $500 for access to an opp of his. Here's his text:
Lacking other information, this is the behavior of someone who is,
plain and simple… a scamming loser, and his observable behavior
and what I've heard from others follows that.
Seems like more lies just to grab some cash out of trusting people.
and I cannot keep my mouth shut anymore:
I usually hold my tongue but I, even I lost it and fired this off to him
Until further notice, and likely indefinitely,
I am taking the following actions(or lack thereof), and
RECOMMENDING THAT YOU DO THE SAME:
NO MORE dealings with him, even if you choose to
continue to use some of his products that you already own.
BUT If you have a recurring bill,